WR450F Electric start / Neutral Switch
Posted February 24, 2003 - 02:50 PM
enduro special test if you stalled the bike. Also does the Grey wire / Throttle stop apply to all wr's worldwide
eg Australia ?
Posted February 24, 2003 - 03:36 PM
Posted February 24, 2003 - 07:33 PM
1. Remove the switch from the clutch perch.
2. Remove the wire and clutch switch.
3. Remove the 2 wire connections from the clutch switch connector behind the headlight.
4. Tape the 2 connectors together using some bare wire and electrical tape.
5. The clutch switch is now disabled and it will start in any gear.
6. Now the "blue wire" (neutral) mod can be done without issue for easier starting.