MSR Clutch Basket?

2 replies to this topic
  • Jake92

Posted March 27, 2009 - 08:33 AM

Anybody got a review. I have a sponsorship through them and my rubbers went bad on the back of my OEM. Do these have a gear on them or are they similar to the Hinson Surgery that has to take place?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wiz636

Posted March 27, 2009 - 08:58 AM

The MSR clutch baskets are actually Barnett and you will need to have the inner gear pressed out of your old one and into the new, as well as attach the existing gear on the back to the new one.

• Jake92

Posted March 27, 2009 - 09:24 AM

Oh boy..... If my rubbers are bad when I put my gear on the other basket do I use the rubbers or is it bolted direct? Pressing project major?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.