Want to street license a 2001WR426

No replies to this topic
  • physdon

Posted August 14, 2002 - 09:11 PM


I purchased the bike new in California so it came with dreaded red sticker. Now I'd like to get Electrex DOT kit. Guess I will have to register bike in Nevada, Arizona, etc. Then bring it back to California to get street plate here. What suggestions does anyone have? Direct replies appreciated also. physdon@aol.com


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.