Front brake switch for 426

2 replies to this topic
  • rufusz

Posted March 26, 2009 - 07:06 AM

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any possibility to add a switch to the front brake lever assembly?

thx

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted March 26, 2009 - 08:02 AM

You would need a fitting that would allow a pressure switch to be added between the brake line and M/Cyl, and a suitably longer banjo bolt.

• rufusz

Posted March 26, 2009 - 11:22 PM

Hmmm...

That is not exactly what I was hoping for....
I think I saw on 03 450YZF atv that the master cylinder had a switch built in, just like my rear brake master cylinder.
On my front master cylinder you can see the place where the hole should be, but it's not drilled (hope you understand what I mean), at least I think that's the hole where the switch should be. How does the WR's handle this?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.