2006 WR450 Aftermarket Seat

3 replies to this topic
  • Pasta

Posted March 25, 2009 - 08:34 AM

:thumbsup: Dose anyone know who or where to get a aftermarket or used seat for a 2005-06 WR450. Somthing like a SDG or equivlent. SDG dose not make one. I have a 2003 WR450 with a 2003 YZ450 tank. The stock seat is not long enough and a 03-05 Yz seat sode not fit. I was told the seat off a 2005 or 2006 WR450 would work without any mod's and I would have tu butcher the living heck out of a YZ seat to make it work.... Help... anyone:worthy:

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted March 25, 2009 - 07:23 PM

http://www.gutsracing.com/

You can get a tall seat, a stock seat, soft, medium or hard....:thumbsup:

Here is my 06 with a tall set on it:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jontron

Posted March 26, 2009 - 06:25 AM

I also want a tall seat... Which foam did you get? Soft, medium or hard? I was thinking about the hard, but not sure if it is a brick or not.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted March 26, 2009 - 08:20 AM

I also want a tall seat... Which foam did you get? Soft, medium or hard? I was thinking about the hard, but not sure if it is a brick or not.

i went with the medium...best to just call them and discuss as they know what will work best for you :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.