ahhh...wiping off the dust..

8 replies to this topic
  • gbalias

Posted March 24, 2009 - 07:19 PM

well, another race around the corner and i figured id install my new goodies...

a full Staintune system for my 426. Got the thing for $95. best deal on a full stainless exhaust ive EVER seen. it looks the part too. :usa:

cant wait to get back to the track. :thumbsup:

need to adjust the jetting though.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• BRY_426F_

Posted March 24, 2009 - 07:26 PM

dude props! that SM bike is so sick!!!!!

• gbalias

Posted March 24, 2009 - 08:16 PM

thanks man.

in utah, eh? you should come out to vegas the 5th and watch the StateLine race. maybe i wont stall it out on the grid like last year. hehehe.

one of the biggest events in the country for SM.

• Ztard

Posted March 25, 2009 - 05:16 AM

Where did you find the deal on that exhaust system?? Looks killer

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gbalias

Posted March 25, 2009 - 10:10 AM

from a BWM/Triumph dealer in Cali. i dont think they knew they had it. thats why the basically let it go for free. i wish they had more i woulda got one for my dirt yz. i hate the FMF on there now.

• fixinta7

Posted April 04, 2009 - 05:09 PM

[COLOR="Navy"]Goin all "gonzo" with that new pipe already,,,, see ya at the track manana you malacka, be looking for this.....
Posted Image
[/COLOR]

• badburn

Posted April 08, 2009 - 10:52 PM

wow iv never seen a street tire on a race bike like that. Where do u ride with those bikes.Im from alberta canada we have very rugged mountains to ride on and through .I would like to throw one of those tires on my bike but theres nowhere to ride it around here unless i go ripping through town lol

• grayracer513

Posted April 09, 2009 - 06:44 AM

wow iv never seen a street tire on a race bike like that. Where do u ride with those bikes.

Never heard of Super Moto?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermoto

• BRY_426F_

Posted April 09, 2009 - 11:39 PM

thanks man.

in utah, eh? you should come out to vegas the 5th and watch the StateLine race. maybe i wont stall it out on the grid like last year. hehehe.

one of the biggest events in the country for SM.

Lol Thanx for the info about the race. I would have loved to check it out.. But unfortuneately $$ is tight. I made my vegas trip in early march... haha I can't go back out there for awhile.. I had to much fun. but up here the big thing to do is either moab or little Sahara. I'm going out to the sand dunes saturday

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.