wr 450

41 replies to this topic
  • LLLLUV2RIDE

Posted February 27, 2003 - 04:59 PM

Hey tim, they called off our race sunday I geuss the thought it would be to wet, that was a cross country 1 1/2 hours long all out I never had endruo called any way the race next week, is there places to park a motorhome with out getting stuck and aslo what kind of time equiment you have on your bike I have ico checkmate.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • timvv51

Posted February 27, 2003 - 05:51 PM

Steve: If you go to tscec.org there is a wealth of information. The motorhome parking is excellent. I run a checkmate also. They called the last tscec enduro because of too much rain, the land owner was worried about erosion. I hate mud anyway, just a big wuss. Tim

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.