Which year is best.

4 replies to this topic
  • graazzy

Posted March 24, 2009 - 02:11 AM

O.k. i know they update every year , but really , which year has it all together. My 03 is now 6 yrs young and i'm more than happy with every thing it does .I ride everything from tight tight single track to wide open double track. So tell me does your year model need something improving or does it do it all.

• Dube2

Posted March 24, 2009 - 01:11 PM

is there a best year? IMO, the newer the better. They just keep getting better and better. Your 03 I'm sure is a sweet ride, but the 09 is a lot better.

What do I know, I only have the 05 and 08. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted March 24, 2009 - 02:01 PM

They just keep getting better and better. Your 03 I'm sure is a sweet ride, but the 09 is a lot better.

the 07-09 bike is the same bike...:thumbsup:

• kskyles

Posted March 24, 2009 - 02:39 PM

i really like my 05, but i would love to give an 07-09 a good test ride. i'd be interested to see if the handling is any better. even with my suspension mods, i'm curious to see if the COG is any different.

• Just_a_trail_rider

Posted March 24, 2009 - 06:17 PM

O.k. i know they update every year , but really , which year has it all together. My 03 is now 6 yrs young and i'm more than happy with every thing it does .I ride everything from tight tight single track to wide open double track. So tell me does your year model need something improving or does it do it all.

I love my 05. Its a blast. Its heavy when I drop it. I drop it less when I go faster and toss the pig around. Smooth suspension.

Ive got all the goodies on it now... would not / am not going to sell it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.