wr450 with Davej's forkkit

1 reply to this topic
  • mattias

Posted March 23, 2009 - 03:36 AM

Hi I wounder if there is somebody here who has DaveJ's kit for the frontfork mounted on their yamaha WR 450 06-09, and I wounder how it work's compare to stock.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Just_a_trail_rider

Posted March 23, 2009 - 08:34 AM

Hi I wounder if there is somebody here who has DaveJ's kit for the frontfork mounted on their yamaha WR 450 06-99, and I wounder how it work's compare to stock.

I didn't know about DaveJ until after I had the wr450 redone by someone else (who did a great job by the way)

But he did do the forks on my yz and he completely transformed that bike. I think you should definitely trust him and do what he says. He's a genious and there's tons of guys in the suspension forum that have experiences just like mine.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.