Great article on Sacramento Bee website

6 replies to this topic
  • Dan_from_HB

Posted August 12, 2002 - 03:50 PM

All you ever wanted to know about what makes the radical green movement tick. This is a great series of articles. It exposes these people for what they really are about.

• tripod

Posted August 12, 2002 - 04:21 PM

Dan, you are a great source for information. Keep up the good work.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 12, 2002 - 07:01 PM

No doubt, thanks for keeping us up to date. :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mitch_R

Posted August 12, 2002 - 07:16 PM

These articles are great! It really shows what money can do! We all need to join ama, brc, corva, and other groups so we can fight these b@$tards and win. We are true environmentalist, we actually get out and enjoy the out doors, I care and I think the rest of you feel the same way :)

• Dan_from_HB

Posted August 13, 2002 - 09:47 PM

Thanks, guys, but all I'm doing is passing it along. The guy(?) who wrote the article is doing the real work.
PS: I found the link to this article on the BRC website at

Posted August 13, 2002 - 01:05 PM

Why the AMA? What have they done to reverse closure decisions made in lets say the last ten years?

I am a loyal AMA member, but am NOT impressed with there actions in this arena.

Bonzai :)

• Dan_from_HB

Posted August 13, 2002 - 03:09 PM

You probably know the AMA better than I. I haven't been a member for years, but I keep hearing about all the things they're doing and all the money they're spending on land closure fights....namely the $50,000+ they gave to District 37 for their fight (which, I understand, was somewhat misguided in the first place) among other things.
I don't mind giving credit where credit is due, but if not, then the hell with them and the horse they rode in on. Maybe you can shed some light so we'll all know??

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.