Pre made number plates.

19 replies to this topic
  • thmlrmg

Posted March 20, 2009 - 04:11 PM

Does anyone know of a place that makes pre made number plates. I am looking for the number plates either printed with my number or that sells the plates with the decals already attached.

• FinchFan194

Posted March 20, 2009 - 04:17 PM

www.fusiongraphixx.com

• grayracer513

Posted March 20, 2009 - 04:22 PM

dirt digits, Decal Works, Diamond MX...

• nickeenoo

Posted March 20, 2009 - 05:52 PM

Attack, Ride PG

• mikedabike

Posted March 20, 2009 - 07:13 PM

I take it from your number plate tricks thread it did not go well. I have been getting mine from Dirt Digits for a while. For an extra 60 bucks they come mounted on new number plates ready to bolt on the bike. They use polisport plastic and the quality is good. Can't tell the difference from stock. I will never attempt to mount a set of backgrounds again to much of a pain in the butt.:thumbsup:

• thmlrmg

Posted March 21, 2009 - 07:35 AM

I take it from your number plate tricks thread it did not go well. I have been getting mine from Dirt Digits for a while. For an extra 60 bucks they come mounted on new number plates ready to bolt on the bike. They use polisport plastic and the quality is good. Can't tell the difference from stock. I will never attempt to mount a set of backgrounds again to much of a pain in the butt.:thumbsup:

You are correct. I got the left number plate to go on and it looked really good no bubbles at all. I then moved to the exhaust side and quickly found out that I didn't have a clue to what I was doing. So screw it I will pay extra for someone else to do it.

• mike_dean

Posted March 21, 2009 - 03:15 PM

Decal works will sell you the plates with #'s and your choice of backgrounds installed for a very reasonable price, I got all 3 plates for my 450 and they look great. Mike

• yz007f

Posted March 23, 2009 - 03:07 PM

One Eighty Graphics do awesome job!

• grayracer513

Posted March 23, 2009 - 03:22 PM

All of this is why I just buy the numbers and stick them on. Much less trouble.

• 642MX

Posted March 23, 2009 - 03:31 PM

All of this is why I just buy the numbers and stick them on. Much less trouble.

Where's the challenge in that?.... :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted March 23, 2009 - 03:38 PM

Where's the challenge in that?.... :usa:

Same place as the expense. :thumbsup: I get enough adventure in the course of a normal day without adding to it.

• Ga426owner

Posted March 23, 2009 - 03:56 PM

Some of us are just old school Grey....

• 642MX

Posted March 23, 2009 - 04:10 PM

Same place as the expense. :thumbsup: I get enough adventure in the course of a normal day without adding to it.

They are pricey.... but you can't put a price on bling.... :usa:

• 642MX

Posted March 23, 2009 - 04:11 PM

Come on Ga... my Dad is 10 years older than you and he has preprints. :thumbsup:

• grayracer513

Posted March 23, 2009 - 04:38 PM

Olde School, David. :thumbsup:

... but you can't put a price on bling.... :usa:

Not into bling. Bling either happens on its own, or I don't really mess with it much. Too hard to maintain, for one thing, and I'd rather spend money on things that do stuff.

• 642MX

Posted March 23, 2009 - 05:01 PM

and I'd rather spend money on things that do stuff.

Rotella?... :usa:

I do understand your POV. The older I get, the less I care about looks. Function is becoming more important each day. If it starts and runs and doesn't cause me problems... then I'm happy. :thumbsup:

• ace402

Posted March 23, 2009 - 05:21 PM

Yeah, well if I want to run stock number plates I have to get pre-printed backgrounds. Our C class is black backgrounds with white numbers.

• grayracer513

Posted March 23, 2009 - 07:24 PM

You can do that without pre-prints, too.

• ace402

Posted March 23, 2009 - 07:52 PM

Yeah but it would be just as hard to put colored backgrounds without numbers on as it would to put pre-printed ones on

• grayracer513

Posted March 23, 2009 - 08:14 PM

Yeah but it would be just as hard to put colored backgrounds without numbers on as it would to out pre-printed ones on

That's why we bought black plates for my son's 250F when he had that.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

05 yz450f not fast enough by RedeyeYZ

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  38 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.