UTAH riders Moab ride 27th - 1st

27 replies to this topic
  • renegade

Posted March 01, 2003 - 10:40 AM

Pro2k, the trip I had planned for this weekend has been postponned till the weekend of march 21st-23rd, so if your gonna be out there at that time perhaps you could hook up with us.

• pro2k

Posted March 13, 2003 - 10:56 AM

Do they really check for registration stickers in Moab? I have a spark arrestor but I don't have a sticker. I just bought the bike!

• renegade

Posted March 13, 2003 - 11:00 AM

If you bought the stickers but haven't recieved them yet, you can show them the reciept.

• pro2k

Posted March 13, 2003 - 11:02 AM

Actually, how do you get a sticker? Is this when you go to the license bureau and pay the sales tax?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • renegade

Posted March 13, 2003 - 11:08 AM

Pro2k, I'm a little confused, I thought I was responding to a different post when I answered you. I didn't see anything in this thread about folks checking for stickers? in the moab area. What are we talking about?

• pro2k

Posted March 13, 2003 - 11:21 AM

Renegade, I've heard that some places check you for OHV stickers. In my state I've ridden at several state parks but they don't check for a sticker but for spark arrestors. What I am asking is (1) does Moab check for a sticker? and (2) where do you get one?

• renegade

Posted March 13, 2003 - 11:26 AM

Pro2k, I don't know for sure. I don't think anyone is going to check in utah, I mean, there is a whole lot of empty space out there and not too many people to regulate it. Perhaps someone else can help out Pro2k here. I have a license plate on my bike so I haven't had to deal with an ohv sticker.

• r1superstar

Posted March 13, 2003 - 02:56 PM

In Utah by law you need the OHV stickers. They are pretty leanient about it, but if you get caught, you may get tagged................db :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.