Where can I get more of these turn indicators?

2 replies to this topic
  • BrandonW

Posted August 12, 2002 - 07:21 AM

These came on my bike when I bought it, and I think they are about the best turn signals you can get. The previous owner said that he bought them from Scott Summers Racing.

Posted Image

I called SSR, and they said that they no longer carry them, and they do not know who does.

Anybody out there know where I can get some more of these? The white part is rubber (very flexible), and is unbreakable. My girlfriend needs a new set of blinkers, and these are the way we would like to go.

Thanks!

Brandon

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted August 12, 2002 - 10:37 AM

I contacted SRC about a year ago about these blinkers and was told that the only way to get these blinkers was to contact the manufacturer in China.

I'll try to find the email with the company's name but I probably deleted it long ago....

The flush mount blinkers work pretty good - I haven't broke them - yet.

Brian

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 12, 2002 - 10:58 AM

And while your at it buying things made in china, throw in fifty more bucks just so they have more money for red bullits

[ August 12, 2002: Message edited by: E.G.O.**** ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.