Letter to Moredesert.

7 replies to this topic
  • Serpexc

Posted February 21, 2003 - 08:36 AM

Anyone know who sent a threating e-mail to Mike (moredesert)? Something about him being a California dumbass. Any info please e-mail me directly to keep the BS off this forum. KEITHSERPA@AOL.COM :)

• FooBarr

Posted February 22, 2003 - 06:52 AM

Sorry to hear about the e-mail. :D I've always felt there was a mature bunch of bros on this forum and that's what makes it such a good source of info and enlightenment. I hope this is just a rare occurrence and the POS-author of that e-mail goes back to the peewee forum where they trade shots like that. Leave the 600/650 forum to us older and wiser dudes.

Hey MoreDesert, don't let it bug ya! I always enjoyed reading your post and hope to some day link up and ride with you. Probably just some PETA/Bunny-Hugger/Save-Iraq/trans-sexual who's just jealous cause MoreDesert gets to go to Baja, ride sweep, and drink Pacifico every night!! :)

• 57MPH

Posted February 22, 2003 - 11:56 AM

save iraq???

• Serpexc

Posted February 23, 2003 - 05:55 AM

I haven't heard back from the "gentleman", probably won't. I ride the Pinenuts almost every weekend, if this cowboy wants to come out and talk about it. I ride an 02' 520 EXC with an MCX tank, no graphics, that looks like it never been washed. Let's hook up. KEITHSERPA@AOL.COM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CISCO

Posted February 24, 2003 - 04:40 AM

When was this? :) Too bad, probably some kid with nothing better to do. :D

• Serpexc

Posted February 24, 2003 - 06:24 AM

The gentleman has e-mailed Mike an apology, he just got a little hot about the paint on a certain loop. It happens. We all get a little testy sometimes, dirtbikers should stay on the same team. :)

• Serpexc

Posted February 24, 2003 - 06:27 AM

Also, if anyone has an idea, on how to mark a trail without paint or race ribbon, let us know. The ribbon ends up everywhere, the paint seems to wash away, but there might be another solution. :)

• Moredesert

Posted February 24, 2003 - 07:08 AM

Thanks guys, I guess you have to watch what you say on these posts. You can't please everyone all the time. If I were giving away free money someone would get pissed if they were the only one not getting it. I had to remove my e-mail address from my posts because of this kind of thing. I enjoy helping out when I can and telling all for you to read. Thats what this forum is all about. I'm not perfict but who is.

Moredesert@aol.com

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.