YZ Seat/Tank Combo

2 replies to this topic

Posted August 12, 2002 - 05:00 AM

Anyone know who would be the most reasonable vendor to purchase the YZ Seat and Tank from?

I have had it with the weight and poor handling with the Stock ones after spending time on my YZ.

Bonzai :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BrandonW

Posted August 12, 2002 - 07:51 AM

I have ordered a bunch of stuff from David at AtomTours in Colorado. He can get dang near everything at a discount rate, and it gets to where it is going in a hurry. I ordered an 4.3 gal IMS fora buddies KTM, and we got it for about 30 bucks cheaper than anywhere else we could find it. Give him a call at 1.888.403.3444 and tell him Brandon sent ya!

You will not be disappointed.

PS: I now have the short SealSavers on my bike, and that was a great recommendation. Thanks!

• MN_Kevin

Posted August 12, 2002 - 08:26 AM

Be a Hero!!

Order a stock YZ tank and SDG(?) seat combo from Clarke,

BUT get it in Yellow.

Add the Hurricane Kit and your bike would be SUPERB!!

I really wanted to go that route, but a few months back, I ordered a One Industries tank/seat kit from Brockton that is Blue >> I cannot validate dumping all of this for my Yellow Clarke setup... :)

I have very seriously thought about selling my entire IMS seat (w/ brandy new, virgin One Industries cover, entire YZF tank w/ shrouds AND my yet uninstalled tank/shroud/airbox sticker kit to get my beloved Yellow YZ back... :D

I raced my yellow YZ's back in 1978 > 1983! :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.