Has anybody tried EVS web knee braces?

5 replies to this topic
  • lomitamike

Posted February 21, 2003 - 07:15 AM

Looking for a set of good knee braces but want to hear what others have to say about them before laying down $618 for a set. Bobs cycle & snowmobile has them for $309 apiece, Does that sound like a good price? Mike

• msgbean

Posted February 21, 2003 - 07:26 AM

One of the magazines, Dirt Rider I think, just had an article on the Web braces. After reading it I would still get the Asterisks that I have now. The Webs are not as comfortable.

• Guest_AlexsoCal_*

Posted February 22, 2003 - 09:24 AM

I used the prev model EVS (not web knee)and they moved when riding, I bought the asterisks and they are way more comfortable, you set them once and they will always fit the same way plus they offer free lifetime replacement parts. paid $525+ tax.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ThrottleJocky

Posted February 22, 2003 - 09:46 AM

No, go with the Asterisk. I hade the EVS and sold them after 2 rides

• Ryno606

Posted February 22, 2003 - 10:13 AM

I'm jumping the fence here,but talk to your doctor.I got a pair of CTI braces,with insurance,for $100.I'm sure other brands will be covered if you dont like CTI.I love mine though. :)

• gsxrguy

Posted February 22, 2003 - 11:06 AM

go with the cti, custom fit if you can aford it or get your insurance to pay for it as i did.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.