04 Wr 450 Soft Seat?

8 replies to this topic
  • BANSHEE

Posted March 17, 2009 - 10:53 PM

Hello all,

I'ts been awhile since I have been on here, but I was wondering if anyone out there knows about a thicker, softer cushier seat for the 04 wr 450?
I hate to admit it, but I'll be 46 this year, and well my butt just isn't as tought as it use to be...
Thx,

Banshee (Ray)

• BAHeron

Posted March 18, 2009 - 06:03 AM

Try Sicassracing.com, I replaced my 06 seat and it has done wonders for my arse.

• SJMC_DON

Posted March 18, 2009 - 08:09 AM

GUTS Racing - You can get their soft foam in any height you want... the competition cover is a great cover and easy to install your self if you have a heavy duty stapler...

I have ran the GUTS Racing tall / soft foam and covers on all of my WR's:thumbsup:

• BANSHEE

Posted March 18, 2009 - 04:45 PM

Hey guys, thx for the info...I'll check them out

Thx again, I really appreciate it.

Ray

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PARKER520

Posted March 18, 2009 - 05:16 PM

Hello all,

I'ts been awhile since I have been on here, but I was wondering if anyone out there knows about a thicker, softer cushier seat for the 04 wr 450?
I hate to admit it, but I'll be 46 this year, and well my butt just isn't as tought as it use to be...
Thx,

Banshee (Ray)

Don't feel bad, I'm 28 and my bum still hurts from the ride last weekend! :) :banghead:

• Krannie McKranface

Posted March 18, 2009 - 05:38 PM

+1 Guts racing

• PARKER520

Posted March 18, 2009 - 05:41 PM

+1 Guts racing

Did you get the soft or the medium? How do you like it?

• qualityfishing

Posted May 08, 2009 - 12:08 PM

Are you guys just ording the "taller" soft foam and it is working under the stock wr450 seat cover, or do you have to get a new seat cover as well?

• BEAN329

Posted May 09, 2009 - 08:27 PM

I have a 2003 WR450, After all these years I finally changed the seat foam. WOW what a difference. I purchased a Guts soft seat foam regular height and a gripper seat cover. Very nice combination.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.