Stock 2001 WR-426 Spark arrester?

2 replies to this topic
  • b-bike

Posted August 11, 2002 - 04:18 PM

I have three questions.

1. Have any of you guys converted from the stock 2001 WR-426 spark arrester to a more free flowing exhaust? If so... What kind of jetting changes were made.

2. I want to change my "YZ" over to the stock "WR" spark arrester and I figure I can make the opposite jetting changes to get close where it needs to be... Right?

3. Does any body have the stock spark arrester form there 2001 WR that they would be willing to trade for the stock 2001 YZ silencer?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Snapper

Posted August 11, 2002 - 08:29 PM

I have pictures and diagram of changes to the stock 01WR426 muffler - to make it more freeflowing.

PM your email address and I will forward them.

cheers

• Thaulass

Posted June 04, 2008 - 07:01 PM

give me your address I have an 01 stock exhaust for a wr 426 put a fmf powercore on it give me a ring

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.