storage questions

2 replies to this topic
  • wayfarer103

Posted March 17, 2009 - 03:50 PM

Due to multiple knee injuries over the past few months which all started on my bike i have neglected doing a few things.

I have a 00 wr 400. I never got to prep it for winter storage and have not been able to get out to the shed, ive been on crutches and all kinds of garbage. Whats the best and safest way to get my bike going again since it hasn't been turn over, ran, or fluids changed in multiple months. I do not want to create any engine damage when i go to run it or anything. Your help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • William1

Posted March 17, 2009 - 04:05 PM

Drain the tank and carb, hope it did not varnish up. Oil and filter, air up tires, check/tighten everything else.

• wayfarer103

Posted March 18, 2009 - 08:17 AM

thank you, thats basically what i figured i just wanted to double check

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.