03 wr450 tyres

No replies to this topic
  • wr-ady

Posted March 17, 2009 - 01:27 PM

first of all , hi all , great site , i got a wr450f last year and use her for the daily commute and the odd weekend play , but my 6day extreme tyres have fell apart from the road part , i`ve fitted a pair of pirelli scorpion MT tyres for the road bit and am sourching some more wheels for a set of knobbleys to be used on , anyway , anyone used the scorpions for general road use , they on standard rims and i got a MT 80/90 AT on the front and a 120/80 on the rear , one thing i`ve noticed on my one and only ride is , she handles brill :) or is there something better on a standard rim , have done a search but didn`t come up with too much , cheers

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.