drip?

1 reply to this topic
  • cnacc

Posted August 11, 2002 - 08:11 AM

I got a 01 426 in may and have been riding the hell out of it. The Bike runs great and fires first kick almost always. Recently I have noticed that after a ride I am getting a small drip spot on the garage floor. The drip is comming from the black hose that comes off of the head and runs down the left side of the frame ending by the shifter. I noticed that when the bike runs air blows out of the hose, and the drip spot usually has a little oil/water and smells like gas.Does the hose have a spacific name and is the drip normal? thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sabin

Posted August 11, 2002 - 08:38 AM

It's normal to have some drops sometimes out of the breather. If you wheelie it will get even worse...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.