Leffe Blonde
Czech Budweiser (The Original)
Pilsner Urquel
Sam Adams
Leffe Brune
Becks
Kirin (with sushi only!)
When there is nothing else...Heineken

Oh yeah and I believe the answer to the canoe thing about the major US brews is that they are f/&%ing close to water!

Later

• Jim_Bob

Posted August 21, 2002 - 04:47 PM

V.B.

• evl2evil

Posted August 21, 2002 - 05:25 PM

Bud,Bud light,Coor's light it's all good as long as it's cold.Oh yeah OP beer(other people's beer)is good to.

• Junior_Vet

Posted August 21, 2002 - 05:29 PM

Kokanee
Corona
Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale

Yep those are my fav's :)

Evl: OP is good too!

[ August 21, 2002, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: Junior Vet ]

• funktree

Posted August 22, 2002 - 12:31 AM

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Sierra Nevada Porter
Sierra Nevada Brown Ale

Did I mention Im from Chico and have one of the best breweries in the country 2 miles from my house.

• tbronc

Posted August 22, 2002 - 01:26 AM

free beer, free beer, that's my favorite brand,...

I think that's how the song goes. :)

Yuengling Lager here, Rolling Rock second

• dave007

Posted August 24, 2002 - 01:23 PM

beer yes i'll have one (BUD)

DRZ 400 S

• funktree

Posted August 24, 2002 - 09:47 PM

its funny that the WR board gets stuck with the drinkin beer thread, me and the two othe WR riders I know can drink all the other riders we know under the table

• diablo682

Posted August 24, 2002 - 11:43 PM

While I was deployed to Adana Turkey for Operation Northern Watch there was a beer they sold there called "Tuborg". I loved that stuff. Cant get it ANYWHERE in the states. Not even at import breweries. Wish I could though!!

• XR6's_rule

Posted August 25, 2002 - 02:05 AM

When I'm finished roosting in Victoria Australia the beer of choice is a nice "Victoria Bitter" outa tha "eski" ...or two...or a few! Out of interest what % alcohol content is your beer folks? :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted August 26, 2002 - 03:54 AM

in the states it is about 5.5%

In canada it is like 9 or 10 % i believe. Banff boy give me a hand.

Chris

• banffboy

Posted August 26, 2002 - 04:42 AM

I think most states beer is around 4%. Canadian varies from 4.5(light) to 6.5%. 9 or 10% would cause real problems :)

• Jason_C._Brown

Posted August 27, 2002 - 12:19 PM

I DRINK BECKS.

• John_Lorenz

Posted August 27, 2002 - 12:45 PM

When I was a drunk I drank anything free

I always thought throwing up was a reflex to make room for more beer :)

Genessee beer from the east
Coors always
Johnnie Walker Red Label Well it tasted like beer

• lewichris

Posted August 28, 2002 - 04:22 AM

just became a fan of Black Butte Porter. And Moose Drool.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted August 28, 2002 - 04:45 AM

Originally posted by lewichris:
just became a fan of Black Butte Porter. And Moose Drool.

Lewi, Moose Drool? That's funny!! :)

• TORTURECHAMBERS

Posted August 28, 2002 - 06:03 AM

I'm trying to find all the good beers with no preservatives. I was a Corona drinker big time till a few weeks ago. A friend in the industry explained to me about perservatives, foaming agents, and other sh*t that goes into some beers that mean only one thing. Your riding career will be shortened from to much crap going down the hatch! :) Corona is one of the worst.

Slowly but surely I'm trying to cut back on the all the gnarly stuff I've been putting into my body. The trails here are unforgiving and a strong body is what separates the hardcore riders from the "I think I'll skip this trail" riders. There ain't no way I'm giving up my beer! I'm gonna drink HEALTHY BEER!! :D

• Woodzi

Posted August 28, 2002 - 09:56 PM

As I write this I am sipping on a bottle of Molson XXX. 7.3% alcohol and no preservatives! Life in Canada is good. (except for that white stuff that ruins the riding in winter) :)

• banffboy

Posted August 28, 2002 - 11:09 AM

Sleemans Honey Brown Lager. This stuff is so good I could brush my teeth with it :)

• johnny_boy

Posted August 28, 2002 - 11:16 AM

Thats pretty sad when you get 58 replies in seconds about beer. real athletes don't drink beer, they drink milk and Gatorade, Don't they?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.