72 replies to this topic
  • needsprayer

Posted August 12, 2002 - 07:59 AM

The original Bear Whiz Beer
"Son, it's in the water. That's why it's yellow."

http://www.bearwhiz.com/

• Dodger

Posted August 12, 2002 - 08:08 AM

I'd second Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Oh man that's good beer. BUT, 1st and formost is "The Mountain Sun's" Colorado KIND ALE!!!!!!! Sooooooo hoppy, man I got to go get one, see ya..........

Dodger :) :D

• BrandonW

Posted August 12, 2002 - 08:10 AM

Rainier Beer! The beer from up here!

Who remembers those commercials?

Gotta love the Vitamin R!

Brandon

• lewichris

Posted August 12, 2002 - 09:16 PM

yea chuck i have heard about your beer and tyrel. you guys werent to kind to him. LOL You have to bring me a plastic can of copenhagen when you come. i need one of those. have you guys nailed down the exacy date that you are comming. Tlak to you later.

Chris

• mikeolichney

Posted August 12, 2002 - 01:08 PM

Coors. Gotta support the locals.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted August 12, 2002 - 02:06 PM

Some of you guys drink some pretty heavy beer after a ride! I will usualy settle for Budweiser. If I'm out to dinner or something like that I will usually have a Firestone Double barrel ale. If you go to their brewery in Buelton Ca. you can get it unfiltered on draught, never had anything quite so smooth. Whats the name of that other unfiltered beer....Heifernastion??? I had that once and it was very good. during the holliday season I'll spend my money on Heineken. :) :D

• z4me

Posted August 12, 2002 - 02:58 PM

Last time I was in Amsterdam their soccer team "Ajax" had just won a major tournament. Heinekin cans littered the streets like Budweiser cans would do here. ...just thought it was funny to see. :)

• acarter920

Posted August 12, 2002 - 03:51 PM

Root Beer!

Yeeeee Haw

:)

• SMD

Posted August 12, 2002 - 04:46 PM

What ever is cold and free :)

• Rich_in_Orlando

Posted August 12, 2002 - 04:52 PM

My own home-brewed extra special bitter or american pale ale. Or possibly a refreshing home made wheat beer with a slice of lemon in it. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Cuda

Posted August 12, 2002 - 06:26 PM

Kingfish Pale Ale Home brewed In Fred's Brewery. Best beer In Central California.

• lewichris

Posted August 13, 2002 - 04:31 AM

Originally posted by z4me:
Last time I was in Amsterdam their soccer team "Ajax" had just won a major tournament. Heinekin cans littered the streets like Budweiser cans would do here. ...just thought it was funny to see. :)

You went to the POT bars while you were there didn't you.

• z4me

Posted August 13, 2002 - 05:34 AM

They're called coffie shops there :)

• mikeolichney

Posted August 13, 2002 - 07:21 AM

Hey! I knew it all along! Beer is good for you:

http://www.msnbc.com...342.asp?pne=msn

It probably won't taste as good now.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted August 14, 2002 - 06:40 PM

Bamster, This is a cool thread!!!!

To answer your question, Coors light!!! Without a doubt. We always get an 18 pack for the ride home in the Van. (Driver does not drink and drive)!!!!!! I couldn't imagine slammin a few Porters or stouts after a full day of moto. That's why I drink the watered down American beer. But if I were kickin back around the house I'de rather drink:

1: Newcastle
2: Pete's wicked Ale
3: Sierra Nevada

• SMD

Posted August 15, 2002 - 05:07 PM

Dan, finally a man with good taste

• Terrain Rider 4z

Posted August 18, 2002 - 08:36 AM

Gotta have the Henry's. Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve or Northwest Trail. They are light enough to drink after riding. Otherwise I am all about the cream porters or Guiness in the IMPERIAL pint (20 oz). Just don't drink and ride!

• erik

Posted August 18, 2002 - 10:33 AM

I cant believe it only one guy answers with the king of beers? Its BUD all the way for me!!

• npuzajr

Posted August 19, 2002 - 03:56 AM

as Homer would say "Beeer"
1. Becks Dark
2. Guinness
3. Yuengling Black and Tan
4. anything else ya cant c through

Nick

• WR_Jason

Posted August 19, 2002 - 12:29 PM

Ahhh yes!!!! a fellow PA native perhaps???
Yuengling Lager
Yuengling Black and Tan
Yuengling Premuim.

However, when out on the trail I pack good old Bush 16 oz cans. I can fit 3 or 4 in my camel back and it taste just fine warm. I try to take cans when I ride cause I have never been able to keep bottles in one piece on the trail and cans are easier to crush and carry back to the trash can. I never litter! The locals will come by and collect the cans too! Bush is cheap, and you dont mind sharing it with the smoo who didnt bring his own,,, and darn it,,,, I,,,,, I like it!!!!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.