BEER

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Breakfast ? ,

A Corona is SUPERB!

Now, I don't normally have a beer for breakfast >> When I am ending the midnight shift at the plant after 7 nights of that crap, my cohorts and I go out for breakfast >> THAT is when I have Corona's for breakfast.

Got to have the lime though!! It is like a Breakfast Treat

Guiness would be choice #1, Bells Russian Imperial Stout #2, McEwans Scotch Ale #3, Anything else Bells #4 and Sam Adams any variety #5.

If none of those above are available just about anything else...I'm not picky, but I have been called a beer snob ?

Tom

Sam Adams >> the ONLY beer in New England to drink...or Smuttynose, Redhook, Nutfield and all these other New England Dark Beers/Stouts/Ale's.

I use to be a firm believer/drinker of rice beers (typical beer - Miller, Bud, Coors, Old Mil', etc) but upon SEVERE peer pressure, have come to thoroughly enjoy the dark beers.

Best of all, I like the dark beers warm as well as cold!! ?

Nobody beats a Nurnberger Hoffbrau Doublebach on Saturday or a Berliner Heavy Vietsen after a Sunday ride....Flown in weekly from Germany (The HOME of BEER) complements of the U.S. Air force.

Octoberfest will be here soon....Time to get my reservations on C141 or C5 airways again...

Prost!

Bonzai ?