04 yz450f aftermarket exhaust question

1 reply to this topic
  • mxracer5656

Posted March 15, 2009 - 08:35 PM

I have a 04 yz450f with a white brothers carbon pro 2 exhaust. Ive had the exhaust for a while now and i love it, how ever my header pipe got destroyed when i became tangled up with another rider. Ive called and searched online and im not able to get or find a replacement. White brothers got bought out by vance and hines. The guy i talked to on the phone said thiers nothing they can do and they dont know of any other pipe that will work. My question is does anyone have this exhaust and know of a header pipe that will work with this silencer? I tried the stock header, too short going to the silencer. I tried the fmf powerbomb, same result. Tried an 08 stock header pipe doesnt line up. I took the header to many bike and exhaust shops and they said that its non salvageable. If anyone knows of a header pipe that will for sure work, please let me know, also the pipe was titanium.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jjj109

Posted March 16, 2009 - 10:46 AM

Your better off trying to find a stock complete exhaust on ebay or just buy a stock header on ebay then a slip on. I had the 04 yz450f and it could use a quiet pipe to tame the ponys a little bit. The WB pipe is kind of loud

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.