wr450 Banjo bolt

2 replies to this topic
  • Jim_Patterson

Posted August 10, 2002 - 05:50 AM

I have a 03WR450 on order that I want to make street legal as soon as it is delivered. I already have a 426 I made street legal. My problem is I'd like to order the hydralic brake switch now, since it's the only item I'm not sure what size it must be. With Yamahas new rear brake setup I'm concerned what size the banjo bolt will be. If any one has this information I would sure appreciate a reply with that info.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • johnny_boy

Posted August 28, 2002 - 10:53 AM

I compared the bolt on a new03 YZ450 to 02 WR 426 and they look the same. Baja Designs might know.

• Trick_Dual_Sport

Posted August 30, 2002 - 11:38 AM

The switch should be a 10 X 1.25 thread and pitch. All you need to do is tell the shop it is for a Japanese bike. email me if you need more help. dale@trickdualsport.com

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.