wr price

Wow....$7,100.00 USD United States Dollars = $13,561.65 AUD Australian Dollars.

Here they are going for around $11,000.00 AUD

Australia Dollars = $5,758.70 USD

A New KTM400EXC is $11,420.00 AUD Australia Dollars = $5,978.07 USD

For my 2000 Model WR400F I paid $9,400.00 AUD

Australia Dollars = $4,921.07 USD

All those prices include full on road costs (stamp duty and full road reg)

For anyones interest this is a great site if you want to do conversion of currencies ?http://www.xe.com/ucc/classic.shtml

Wow....$7,100.00 USD United States Dollars = $13,561.65 AUD Australian Dollars.

Here they are going for around $11,000.00 AUD

Australia Dollars = $5,758.70 USD

A New KTM400EXC is $11,420.00 AUD Australia Dollars = $5,978.07 USD

For my 2000 Model WR400F I paid $9,400.00 AUD

Australia Dollars = $4,921.07 USD

All those prices include full on road costs (stamp duty and full road reg)

For anyones interest this is a great site if you want to do conversion of currencies ?

http://www.xe.com/ucc/classic.shtml

Tree hugger thinks someone got ripped off?

Whom, pray tell?

Could this comment instill peace and love amongst the wr bretheren?

Can one place a $ sign on anothers joy?

I see what nor-cal guys are paying to join the institution of the yamaha club, there is no shame amongst the wretched...

What can you say when your a whore?

Although I don't remember exactly, I think I paid 5k something for mine. by the time they added tax, licence, set up fees, White Brothers silencer, et cetera It was over 6k. The price quoted sound very reasonable. Since I bought the bike I have probably added close to a thousand more in goodies + my wife makes me wear a helmet, chest protector, boots, gloves, knee pads, all of which cost extra. I remember when I only wore jeans and contruction boots and an old Bell Helmet. Man have times changed!$$$$ ?

Just in case anybody is interested.The Great Outdoor Stores of Dyersburg,Jackson,and Paris,Tennessee had the 01 wr 426 advertised a few week's ago for 5,479 and no tax for out of state buyer's and the ad say's shipping too your door available.If you need the phone # you can E-mail me or stick a 37172 zip code in the Yamaha dealer search.

[This message has been edited by Tennessee Thumper (edited 02-15-2001).]

SFO,Im not a dealer.I just saw their add in our Wheel's&Deal's and thought it might help somebody having a hard time finding a deal.LOL-The way I worded my post did make me sound like a dealer. ?

[This message has been edited by Tennessee Thumper (edited 02-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Tennessee Thumper (edited 02-16-2001).]

I bought my 99 in November of 99. I looked at the XR first, but didn't like the lack of power or suspenders. I almost soiled myself when the salesman told me I could have the dub-R for $4800 ? So I bought a White Bros pipe and silencer plus all the riding gear. I too, only had 70's riding/construction gear.

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Originally posted by stevo:

I was wondering if 5800 bucks out the door is a good deal for the wr426.I've been shopping around and that's the best deal I can find. I'm in California.

Hey Stevo,

Where in California did you find that price? I live in So. Cal and haven't seen anything close to that.