IMS / Clark - SDG seat combo

5 replies to this topic
  • LEC

Posted August 09, 2002 - 02:06 PM

I want to purchase an IMS or Clark and SDG seat-tank combo for a 2001 WR426. Any suggestions on the best place to buy this at a reasonable price?

• CHris_PArks

Posted August 09, 2002 - 03:37 PM

from there web pages. they sell the stuff themselves, i think. if not motoworldracing.com
or make frineds with a parts guys fast.

parx

• comp182

Posted August 09, 2002 - 06:01 PM

I bought the Clarke tank/seat combo this week. It took me about 15 minutes to do the entire switch. Everything fit awsome. The only complaint I have is that the SDG seat cover was not wraped as well as I thought it should have been, but hope that the wrinkles will come out with the heat. I shopped around and feel that the Clarke/SDG combo for $275 is the best deal. You can buy it directly From Clarke by just going on the Clarkemanufacturing.com web site.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • comp182

Posted August 09, 2002 - 06:03 PM

I bought the Clarke tank/seat combo this week. It took me about 15 minutes to do the entire switch. Everything fit awsome. The only complaint I have is that the SDG seat cover was not wraped as well as I thought it should have been, but hope that the wrinkles will come out with the heat. I shopped around and feel that the Clarke/SDG combo for $275 is the best deal. You can buy it directly From Clarke by just going on the Clarkemanufacturing.com web site.

• freestyle111

Posted August 09, 2002 - 08:41 PM

kmart,if you want real good deal you should hang out there a wait till it goes on "blue light special"

• wrong

Posted August 11, 2002 - 07:23 AM

beware that the tank doesnt rub the shock resevior.

[ August 11, 2002: Message edited by: wrong ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.