Going to YZ Timing

1 reply to this topic
  • CuLayTur

Posted August 09, 2002 - 06:02 AM

Is it worth going to the YZ Timing for my WR 400? I'm working on the valve adjustments and was wondering if I should just make the timing adjustment while I'm there. I mostly trail ride up in the Divide/Rampart trail systems. Will I get any benefit from this adjustment, or is just for MX?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • endurodog

Posted August 09, 2002 - 08:04 AM

I liked mine better after doing the timing change. I have ridden MX bikes off road for a while now so I like that kind of power. Some here like thier power a little smoother so they leave the WR timing. Just depends on what your looking for.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.