Aftermarket pipes?

2 replies to this topic
  • Cabo-Cowboy

Posted August 09, 2002 - 03:14 AM

Im curious which pipe you guys like best.Some of you have tried several.Also which needle goes with the pipe of choice?Noise is not a concern here.It is a safety feature!
Thanks guys

[ August 09, 2002: Message edited by: Cabo-Cowboy ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • okieguy

Posted August 09, 2002 - 03:35 AM

I just put on the WB E Hawkins Quiet Series. I really like the increase in low and mid range power. I do not know how they can advertise this thing as quiet. It came with 12 disk, but I am down to 7 to try to keep the noise down.

I am also running the EMM needle with stock jetting. (big improvement with yz timing)

Guy

• Jekel

Posted August 09, 2002 - 03:56 PM

I have a 99 WR. I run a supertrapp exhaust with a power bomb header. EKN needle, 172 main(I think), going back to 48 on the pilot. Also use the P38 mod on the carb. 14 disks in the trapp.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.