should i trade?

4 replies to this topic
  • desert-rat660

Posted March 11, 2009 - 09:36 PM

i was wanting to trade my 06 yz450 for a wr450, i was hoping to find an 07 wr. i found a guy willing to trade me an 06 that is in great shape im just wandering if its a worth while trade going back to a steel frame. any thoughts?

• hillclimbguy

Posted March 11, 2009 - 10:00 PM

I have both the 06 YZ 450 and an 03 WR 450. Dont think there is too much difference between a 03 and 06 WRs. I would hold out for a 07 or newer WR. Just dont try to compare the motors. To me, there is a night and day difference in performance. Good luck!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • desert-rat660

Posted March 11, 2009 - 10:03 PM

ya i think i would miss my aluminum frame. i just really want a magic button and lighting

• hillclimbguy

Posted March 11, 2009 - 10:40 PM

I know what you mean. Thats why I have both. If the trade includes a Lic. plate then the trade is worth it.

• desert-rat660

Posted March 12, 2009 - 02:51 PM

maybe ill just convert mine to a wr

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.