Please help me choose! 09 KX or YZ!

22 replies to this topic
  • dirtbiker771

Posted March 13, 2009 - 05:36 PM

good point, but if there is not much difference who will not go with the proven and more relaibale engine? :)

You don't have to go far in ANY brand of 450 forum to find issues, including Yamaha. If you want reliable, but a 2 stroke.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KTM RULES

Posted March 16, 2009 - 06:20 AM

You don't have to go far in ANY brand of 450 forum to find issues, including Yamaha. If you want reliable, but a 2 stroke.

yeh nice advice mate :banghead: get a two stroke and rebuilt every 10 hours instead of getting like 100+ hours with a yamaha four stroke. sounds really practicle to me, what does everyone else think... :)

• Ga426owner

Posted March 16, 2009 - 10:28 AM

Adam what swayed you away from either a new KTM or a Honda?

I do not think you can go wrong with either the YZF or the KXF...they both need some tweeking to get them totally right...exhaust, suspension and a PC link on the KX....
advantages
Motor KXF
Suspension YZF

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.