Jettin on WR426

2 replies to this topic
  • Thumpergod

Posted February 18, 2003 - 07:36 PM

im pretty happy with my stock jetting but could i get more out of the bike by changing jetting i live approx.750ft above sea level i ride between 750ft and 6000ft what jetting would you recomend? your help would be much appreciated..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RSA210

Posted February 19, 2003 - 08:16 AM

Thumpergod,do a search on jetting & read on.Also you may want to check some of the signatures of the guys that are riding near your elevation.YZ needles seem to be the choice of most.I run an OBELN form YZ250F.I think you would probably want to try something a bit leaner at you elev.Maybe OBEKP Hope that helps :)

• HaremScarem

Posted February 19, 2003 - 12:34 PM

I posted my specs a few times and after reading numerous threads from 02, 426 owners, it seems more and more people are using the same settings.
PJ-42
PAJ-75
MJ-168
MAJ200
OBELN-3

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.