2000 WR400F for sale!

3 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 14, 2001 - 03:51 PM

I'm selling my 2000 WR400F and the asking price is $5,100 or best offer.

The bike was purchased new in June of 2000 and I have ridden it 7 times. The bike has only 130 miles on it and is in excellent condition.

The bike is stock except for a set of white plastic Yamaha bark-busters and a blue front wheel disc cover.

I live in WV, 5 miles from Hagerstown MD. I will met someone halfway for purchase within reason of course.

Call home # at 304-274-0223 or work 1-800-303-7626 ext. 6746. I will be at work untill 9PM EST tonight and tomorrow.

E-Mail address is stumpjumpervic@yahoo.com

** Note: Once again, I'm registered but password still won't work.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 15, 2001 - 05:19 PM

My new bike is in, and I need to sell this unit. I have reduced the price to $4,700.00. OBO. If anyone is interested let me know ASAP.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Powerband

Posted February 15, 2001 - 05:53 PM

Do you live in West Virginia or Maryland? I am kind of confused.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 15, 2001 - 07:14 PM

I live in Falling Waters WV, which is in the Eastern Panhandle of WV or so they call it. The area that I live is 5 miles south of Hagerstown MD.

I'm also 1 HR 15 min. from Washinton DC for another reference point.

Let me know where you live or a reference point and I can give you milage and time.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.