Why'd i blow both fuses?

No replies to this topic
  • AFJ7732W

Posted March 08, 2009 - 07:30 AM

The bike is still on the truck. I at my girlfriends house. No fuses, no manual.

Yesterday I went riding with a bunch of mountain goats disguised as guys on KTMs. An Oak tree got in my way. I tore the left front turn signal loose on my street legal, 07 WR450. Per usual, when we were finished riding, I did a post trip. My horn and turn signals work even if the bike is turned off and not running. The last thing I checked was my left front turn signal, that was now absent. Rolled the bike on the truck, called it a day.

Later when I was at girliefriend's house, no juice. I checked the one fuse. Ah hah! no wonder. Probably blew it during the post trip, when there were bare wires hanging. Then I checked the other fuse. It's blown also. Any Ideas before i tie into this?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.