woods then track then woods then track - fork compression adjusters easy to get to?

1 reply to this topic
  • LAndrew

Posted March 06, 2009 - 12:27 PM

Dont have the bike yet and not near a dealer as I know this is sort of a fluffy question that can be answered by quickly looking at the bike but like the fat people on the Wall-E movie if I can sit at a computer and find out I will.....

Are they hidden just like my other brand or are they just barely accessible with the stock clamps and bars?

Who else softens things all circuits up when they head to the mountians?

I saw a place with the Ride Engineering KYB comp. adjusters on a 50% sale and although it is more bling than a real need I may just do look into it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted March 06, 2009 - 02:22 PM

My '06 has stock clamps and I can get at them. I'd wait and see.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.