So how do you guys like, or dislike the WR 450

7 replies to this topic
  • William

Posted February 17, 2003 - 07:52 PM

Looking to buy one, any info. thanks

• WR450F_4600FT

Posted February 17, 2003 - 08:41 PM

Love it. Best off road bike I've ever ridden hands down.

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted February 17, 2003 - 10:01 PM

My WR450 is by far the best off-road motorcycle I've ever ridden..... I really like it a lot...

• ThumperWR450F

Posted February 18, 2003 - 03:07 AM

due to weather i only have 14 miles on my bike,but they are the best 14 miles i've had on any off road bike before.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • timvv51

Posted February 18, 2003 - 04:27 AM

Ditto on the above. If Steve McQueen had a WR450 in the Great Escape he would never have gone back to that German prison camp. Tim

• geo199

Posted February 18, 2003 - 04:40 AM

whatsamatta thumper,
having trouble getting traction in 2 feet of snow? :)

• endurodog

Posted February 18, 2003 - 08:38 AM

Dan did you figure out your starter problem?

What makes this the best bike you guys have ever ridden? Everyone that has one seems to be of the same opinion I see.

• yamaharichey

Posted February 18, 2003 - 02:23 PM

Truly an awesome bike it handles like it weighs 220 lbs. the power band is unbeleiveable. I keep leaning it over further and further but that front wheel just keeps stickin like it's on rails.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.