08 WR450/YZ plastics????

i have been looking around and trying to find complete sets of plastics like ufo or something in black but i have noticed that there isnt very many plastic options for the wr. my question is if anyone knows if a same year yz plastics will fit? i know some stuff will work like exhaust and some other parts because i am pretty sure the frame is very similar if not the exact same. can anyone help me out? thanks alot.?

as far as i know, the only real difference is the rear fender. I gota graphics kit coming for my WR and its for a yz450f. I was told only change i needed to do was trim the tail graphic just a bit and the rest was ok.

no one but Yamaha makes a headlight cowl and in the U.S. you will only get that in blue. There are some off the shelf plastic paints that work well in painting one. I run a white one and I used Krylon's "Fusion" paint.

Acerbis offers everything else in White except the headlight cowl.

The YZ shrouds are different than the WR too.

I don't know who makes black.

You can get nearly anything you want in black at UFO including the fork sliders and side panels if you choose. As stated above, the headlight shell will be tough to find in black, but there are plenty of other options there that would look good and probably work better than the stocker.

http://www.ufoplasticusa.com/part.php?brand=6&model=69&year=2008

You can get nearly anything you want in black at UFO including the fork sliders and side panels if you choose. As stated above, the headlight shell will be tough to find in black, but there are plenty of other options there that would look good and probably work better than the stocker.

http://www.ufoplasticusa.com/part.php?brand=6&model=69&year=2008

thanks for the link. this comes in handy.

pic of spacers001.jpg002.jpg

Looks good. I thought the rear fender was supposed to be a lot more narrow than the WR unit, but that still looks pretty good and looks like it matches up fine with the sidepanel. Love yellow plastic, it doesn't get as beat looking as blue.