Yz Front Brake Problems

2 replies to this topic
  • earl69

Posted March 05, 2009 - 03:36 PM

Hey everybody

So I went down on the right side and bent my bar. When I picked the bike up I had no pressure on my front brake. I would squeeze the brake and the front caliper would compress but only when the lever was at the handle bar.

I bought the piston rebuild kit and rebuilt it. I then hooked a syring to the bottom bleed screw and pulled about a full bottle of brake fluid through it. My buddy was pouring it in the master cylinder as I pulled it out the screw.

Nothing...nada...no pressure at all afterward.

Any suggestions??

earl

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 03ac

Posted May 02, 2009 - 04:49 PM

Dude i just did the exact same thing tonight except i have not bought a rebuild kit yet and it is so damn frustrating because i cant figure out why i can't get any pressure in the line. To all that are reading this post please! please! give some advice on this subject.

• grayracer513

Posted May 02, 2009 - 04:53 PM

Read:

http://www.thumperta...701#post4680701

The first paragraph doesn't apply in this case.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.