• HaremScarem

Posted August 07, 2002 - 02:17 PM

02 wr426, no lid, uncorked..
just installed OBELN on clip 3
158 MJ
38 PJ
2 1/2 turns out.
300 - 1600 elev.
The engines chokes when cracking the throttle, but with a little rev first, it jumps to life. I do have the Bk set at 1/2 a second.
Are these settings close or what will I need to change. Your input would be very helpfull.
Thanks in advance to all that reply...

• michaeltrundle

Posted August 07, 2002 - 02:25 PM

WHAT MAIN 'AIR' JET AND PILOT 'AIR' JET SIZES ARE YOU RUNNING. THE MAIN AND PILOT JET SEEM PRETTY CLOSE TO THE NORM' BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE A 160 MAIN AIR JET AND A 65 PILOT AIR JET. IF YOU STILL HAVE THE ORIGINAL AIR JETS YOU WILL PROBABLY BEING GETTING A LEAN BOG OFF IDLE.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HaremScarem

Posted August 07, 2002 - 10:55 PM

They are the stock Main air and Pilot air jets.
I will get the 160 MaJ and 65PAJ
Thank You..

• okieguy

Posted August 08, 2002 - 03:30 AM

HaremScarem

Try putting the stock 42 pj & 165 mj back in with the ELN. May have to go clip #4

Guy

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.