Any Australasian 450 arrival timings

3 replies to this topic
  • KiwiThumper

Posted February 17, 2003 - 03:44 PM

Has anyone in New Zealand or Australia had confirmation the WR450's have been shipped. My dealer says they know 4 weeks in advance and so far he hasnt heard from Yamaha yet.

• WR450

Posted February 17, 2003 - 11:31 PM

You should be getting soon as ours have started arriving and we get the same spec bikes as you guys do

Mine landed on sunday at the docks and if all goes well, will be home by Thursday or Friday at least I know it has landed.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaha.dude

Posted February 18, 2003 - 01:50 AM

I had to wait until about this time last year to get my 2002 model... might have even been the end of February,,, and the dealer had the order in mid November 2001 for it, so he would have gotten one from the first batch that landed... then they had to be ADR'ed, warehoused, distributed etc...

Hang in there... shouldn't be long now...

• KiwiThumper

Posted February 18, 2003 - 09:35 AM

OK Thanks guys

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.