Beating a dead horse!

5 replies to this topic
  • mmbasa

Posted August 07, 2002 - 09:06 PM

I know it's been talked about a million times, but I'm undecided on the grey wire. To Cut or not to Cut, that is the question. I have an 02 wr426. If I cut what's the best way to do it? I tryed pulling it out allready but had a bitch of a time. My mechanical skills are limited and I don't want to mess anything up. I'm a new guy so take it easy on us.

• Dodger

Posted August 07, 2002 - 09:47 PM

Grab a wire cutter, and snip snip.....

I cut mine in the middle of the wire, in the event I wanted to re-splice it together again. Some guys have had luck by just pulling the wire out of the connector, mine didn't want to come out that way either. For cleanlyness, electro tape the sucker up, and enjoy............

Dodger :) :D

• lewichris

Posted August 07, 2002 - 09:54 PM

BEAT BEAT BEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted August 09, 2002 - 09:13 PM

I feel your pain, I have not decided to get circumsized yet either.

Well its kinda the same :)

• wrsm

Posted August 09, 2002 - 11:25 AM

If you decide to go ahead.....
please post photos of yours wrapped in tape incase you wish to reconnect it!

• mmbasa

Posted August 09, 2002 - 11:40 AM

I hope your just talking about his wire.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.