V-twin mobile 1??

5 replies to this topic
  • spc mike

Posted March 04, 2009 - 11:46 AM

Is this pretty much the same stuff as the "4-stroke racing" mobile one?? i was just wondering because i can get it cheaper at wally mart.

• duane dashnaw

Posted March 04, 2009 - 11:53 AM

im not sure but i would keep using what u have been using in ur bike

• mike_dean

Posted March 04, 2009 - 12:10 PM

I've been using V-Twin Mobil 1, 20-50, Advance Auto or Super Walmart in my area, it is a motorcycle specific oil.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted March 04, 2009 - 01:49 PM

Mobil 1 V-Twin (20w-50) is the heavier viscosity counterpart to Mobil 1 Racing 4T (10w-40). It's the same formulas and additive packages, in a heavier grade, and is one of the two best oils by test that I know of for use in a YZF. If I could not get Amsoil MCF, I would be using M1 R4T.

20w-50 is a little heavier grade than I like to run, but in most of California, it should be fine from here until next December.

• spc mike

Posted March 04, 2009 - 02:25 PM

cool, thats what i was looking for because im on my last two quarts of Amsoil.:p

• 426 NOOB

Posted March 04, 2009 - 09:08 PM

Is this pretty much the same stuff as the "4-stroke racing" mobile one?? i was just wondering because i can get it cheaper at wally mart.

just how cheap is it at wally world?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.