Picked up a 50th ann. yellow 450, need suggestions for graphics

12 replies to this topic
  • 03zq8

Posted March 03, 2009 - 10:07 AM

Picked up my new bike a month or so ago, I'd really like to put some other additional graphics on it (ie fenders, swingarm, forks...etc).

I found a yellow/black fender kit from n-style, but I can't find the swingarm or any fork graphics. I've seen bikes with them, but can't find them sold anywhere... let me know if you have any suggestions.

My bike:
Posted Image

• Wiz636

Posted March 03, 2009 - 10:26 AM

Suggestions? I would suggest that you not put swingarm graphics on it! Some good number plate backgrounds with pre-printed numbers will do more for the look of the bike than graphcs.

• wellsy1

Posted March 03, 2009 - 12:43 PM

I have the same bike and it was hard trying somrthing else that would go with the yellow plastic. I belive Nstyle has one. I put all black plastic on mine and like it way better. Tanks black already, so all I did was change the fenders, rad shrouds to black. I left the kick panels white, as well as the # plate, and shock socks. Have not put any graphics on it yet, but was thinking of going too buy the one from SIKSPAK. Its badass! Pretty sure its not for everone, but will go sweet on black. Oh ya my # plate lookes like the punisher skull. As soon as I find my camera I'll post one up.

• 03zq8

Posted March 03, 2009 - 05:30 PM

Suggestions? I would suggest that you not put swingarm graphics on it! Some good number plate backgrounds with pre-printed numbers will do more for the look of the bike than graphcs.

Yeah, those are coming as well... I have no problem finding those.

• swatdoc

Posted March 03, 2009 - 07:59 PM

dirt digits makes yellow graphics stuff for yamahas - thats where i had a lot of my stuff done

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• wellsy1

Posted March 03, 2009 - 08:06 PM

That looks sick. Nice work.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DND

Posted March 03, 2009 - 08:17 PM

Definitely preprints and maybe some pieces from the One Industries Hurricane kit? http://www.oneindust.../15/yzf-250-450

• MuDPoUNdeR

Posted March 04, 2009 - 01:53 AM

What i could do if i had endless amounts of money ... :p :ride:

• rozero1234

Posted March 04, 2009 - 02:26 AM

mmm supermoto addiction at its finest

• swatdoc

Posted March 05, 2009 - 07:46 PM

Thanks guys

DND - the only One Industries graphics on my bike are the radiator shrouds. everything else I designed myself and had Dirt Digits custom make for me (except the RaceTech fork stickers and the Pro Circuit front fender decal of course)

• DND

Posted March 06, 2009 - 07:55 AM

Thanks guys

DND - the only One Industries graphics on my bike are the radiator shrouds. everything else I designed myself and had Dirt Digits custom make for me (except the RaceTech fork stickers and the Pro Circuit front fender decal of course)

I figured your setup either was an early One Industries set of something custom. That beast looks awesome.:p

I can't think of any other graphics options for the yellow bikes than the One kit.

• wakin

Posted March 06, 2009 - 09:10 AM

I have the same bike
Posted Image

Check out the 2nd post in this thread. I want to do this to mine...

http://www.thumperta...highlight=white

• swatdoc

Posted March 06, 2009 - 06:53 PM

Here's a couple of the yellow designs from dirt digits:

http://www.dirtdigit...idproduct=19372

http://www.dirtdigit...idproduct=17753

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.