Ballard's license plate bracket?

5 replies to this topic
  • Latah Roost

Posted March 02, 2009 - 10:04 PM

Anyone use ballard's license plate bracket. I have an 06 wr 450 and need to find a bracket that will hold my LED blinkers and license plate. If you have used this bracket what do you think of it. Good or Bad.

Thanks, Mike

• Thumper_Bloke

Posted March 03, 2009 - 08:02 PM

Let's see a link or picture of it.

I have a Baja Designs license plate holder, and put it under a YZ fender, for use on my WR. Its heavy and flaps alot, but never has broken.:p

However, I am on the never ending quest to find a turn signal solution.

• Latah Roost

Posted March 03, 2009 - 10:13 PM

I was also looking at the one from fourstrokesonly.com but it doesn't have blinker mounts. One would have to fabricate those. Looks simple and light.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • R6addict

Posted March 04, 2009 - 09:49 AM

I'm looking at running this integrated LED brakelight and turn signal bar on my husky 510 SMR- This should help clean up the rear. Stock bracket is really fugly and the huge stock signal stalks are going to rattle off in the coming months.

Posted Image

• nitronaf

Posted March 06, 2009 - 01:19 AM

i have one on the same year model as you
would u like a pic?

• Latah Roost

Posted March 06, 2009 - 10:13 PM

I have a buddy that does duct work make me a bracket. Turned out great and it only cost a couple beers. Thanks for your replies. I think we are going to fabricate a blinker bracket that is removable for when the riding gets a little serious. Thanks for the wealth of knowledge on this site.

Mike

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.