Jetting Help Please for a 2007 WR450F

3 replies to this topic
  • bruceal

Posted March 02, 2009 - 11:12 AM

Can someone please tell me how to jet a 2007 wr450f? The bike is stock except I removed the spark arester. Also, which jetting kit is best? I also made the bike street legal with a lighting kit etc. Thank you, Bruce

• jams229

Posted March 02, 2009 - 03:31 PM

I recommend the JD jet kit. I have tried everything else, and the JD is the easiest to get right the first time.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bruceal

Posted March 03, 2009 - 04:37 AM

Great, thank you. What about a full exhaust system or a slip-on, or just modifing the existing muffler? What is the best thing to do there?

• thumperjp

Posted March 03, 2009 - 06:24 AM

Great, thank you. What about a full exhaust system or a slip-on, or just modifing the existing muffler? What is the best thing to do there?

What for? only make noise??

Here is another jetting.
http://www.yamaha-mo...0/1/detail.aspx

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.