Piru MX this saturday!

2 replies to this topic
  • BigDesto

Posted August 06, 2002 - 11:36 AM

Will be heading out to piru mx on saturday. Anybody going?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • omnivortex

Posted August 07, 2002 - 01:30 PM

Thought about it..but I decided to take the blue beast in for valve adj..If I only had that 03' CRF 450 then I would be there...does your buddy like his new honda?

• BigDesto

Posted August 08, 2002 - 06:02 AM

Omni- he loves it! He is coming off a 02 cr250,which is tricked out by tom morgan-great bike(also for sale). He feels that he can ride longer and faster even though its heavier.He is going to gorman today to get some shots of him clearing the (himalayas) the step-up to the top of the hill(crazy). He will be out at piru with me this weekend as well. Maybe next week!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.