Picture Contest with prizes!! 2 week longs

2 replies to this topic
  • ysr50speed

Posted February 28, 2009 - 11:17 AM

Alright guys...this forum has been alot of help for me with questions and problems that may come up. I wanted to say thank you to everyone! Here is what I am doing within this forum. This will be a 2 week long picture contest. The contest will be for the best looking bike in this sub forum
(wr400/426/450). You guys will be the voters. So here is the rules:
-Can post 1 picture only
-Has to be a wr400/426/450
-Has to be your bike
-Has to be posted within 2 week of this posting

Voting rules:
Voting starts after the 2 weeks and will run for 1 week. After the 1 is up, I will count how many vote each person has and the one with the most wins the prize.
-Can vote only once
-Can't vote your for bike
-To be considered for a prize, you have to vote

Prize options.
There are 2 options.
First one is Chain care kit(trackside grunge brush, cleaner and Motopro lube). Retail on this is $28.00 (winner pays shipping)
Second option is a $15.00 gift card to cycle gear.

So lets see your bikes. If this contest goes well and you guys want another one, I'll post another one:thumbsup: .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • custom-cruiser

Posted February 28, 2009 - 05:03 PM

Ok I need some new Chain Lube so I'm in.....

07' WR450 with some Custom touches..

Posted Image

DELETE PIC...

Ha..Ha.. I guess I didn't read the rules that carefully

• kingquad450

Posted February 28, 2009 - 06:15 PM

Ok I need some new Chain Lube so I'm in.....

07' WR450 with some Custom touches..

Posted Image

Posted Image

HA HA nice bike but you lost already.

So here is the rules:
-Can post 1 picture only

Just kidding ya:ride:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.