Stolen 2002 Honda CRF450 !

1 reply to this topic
  • KGA

Posted August 06, 2002 - 07:42 AM

Hello All,

Subject: Stolen 2002 Honda CRF450R, owned by Kevin Gorzny of Baja Designs. Approximate time of theft - between 8:00 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Monday, August 5, 2002.

The bike was stolen from:
23877 Pepperleaf Street
Murrieta, CA 92562

The VIN is:
in the name of Kevin Gorzny

This bike was used as the Project CRF450, which can be seen here:

Description: In appearance, the bike is basically stock-looking. OEM red & white plastic, with #25N - red backgrounds, white numbers (pre-printed backgrounds - which they of course could easily remove). The bike was loaded with numerous aftermarket parts which can be determined from the links above. The most unique of them all, is the RTT Motorsports Triple Clamp Stabilizer. This product is a gun-metal gray upper triple clamp, with a thumb actuated control switch on the left side, near the grip.

We have a solid idea of who is involved in the theft. The following information concerning the suspects is the best I can put together at this point : email me directly for more information regarding the previous.

Contact Kevin Gorzny at (cell) 702.499.4582 or at Baja Designs - 760.560.2252 x120 with any information.

Email me directly at

Thank you,

Kevin Gorzny

[ August 06, 2002: Message edited by: KGA ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted August 06, 2002 - 09:40 PM

why would anyone want to steal a CRF. Just kidding. Sorry to hear about your luck.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.