'03 WR450 hot start lever: what works well?

4 replies to this topic
  • Krannie McKranface

Posted February 26, 2009 - 06:41 PM

The stock one is a pain to use. What is the hot setup?

• bg10459

Posted February 26, 2009 - 09:19 PM

I've tried a few, even one on the right for a D/S setup, but I like the left side GYTR lever best.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Krannie McKranface

Posted February 26, 2009 - 09:41 PM

I've tried a few, even one on the right for a D/S setup, but I like the left side GYTR lever best.

Thanks, that looks like it will be perfect.

• MaxPower

Posted February 27, 2009 - 10:18 AM

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Isnt it awkward to use when the hot start lever is moved onto the right side and you are using the electric start button?[/COLOR]

• bg10459

Posted February 27, 2009 - 03:35 PM

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Isnt it awkward to use when the hot start lever is moved onto the right side and you are using the electric start button?[/COLOR]

Yes. That's why I didn't like it, but I tried it because my GYTR lever wouldn't fit with the dual sport control switch.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.